What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, or website?
The personal information that provides, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. You may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
We do not sell, or transfer your emails or information to third-party websites or vendors. we use all security and safety measures for your best and better user experience. Information provided by you is used to enrich your experience with our blog or website.
Why We Take Information From You?
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To provide you best deals at the cheapest price
How do we protect your information?
We do not sell, your emails or information to third-party websites or vendors. we use all security and safety measures for your best and better user experience. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Links to Third-Party Websites-
Do we use ‘cookies’?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet.
We strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.